According to the Sports & Fitness Industry Association, pickleball currently has 2.8 million players and is possibly the fastest growing sport in the United States. StoneRidge has more pickleball courts than any other community in Idaho, Montana, or Wyoming. Built in 2014 to meet growing demand, our six championship courts are located next to the 16th hole on the golf course.
StoneRidge is the only RV Resort in the United States with both an 18 hole championship golf course and 6 state-of-the art pickleball courts.
USAPA Fun Facts
- The sport of pickleball has been around since 1965
- It remained a well kept secret until 2008 when the game hit the senior market
- Today it is estimated that over 3 million people play the game
- It is estimated that by 2018 there will be over 8 million players
- 68% of all players are over 60 years old
- Younger people are being introduced to the game in record numbers
- 53% are male and 47% are female
- Places to play are up 62% since 2010
- Played in Canada, Mexico, Netherlands, India, England, Australia, China and Spain